Aurora Borealis Boat Cruises
A magnificent custom built 33 metre or 108 foot yacht available for private charter Toronto boat cruises - corporate and personal, in addition to public and shared cruises that are regularly scheduled. The Aurora Borealis will be sailing from April to October, hosting private parties and public Toronto boat cruises for groups of up to 235 for socializing, mingling, and dancing. Sit-down meals are much more comfortable for groups of 150.
The Aurora Borealis has just been renovated and looks fabulous. Her décor is unique and her look is elegant and luxurious. Some of her first class features and amenities include:
- 2 decks - the upper deck features a sky dome style retractable roof. The main deck offers seating for dining, relaxing, and socializing.
- Companionways on the main deck provide great views and easy access to the entire yacht
- A fully equipped on board kitchen ensures that the food is always fresh and flavourful
- Panoramic windows on the upper deck
- Main deck dining area is air conditioned
- Beautifully appointed washrooms
- Large fully equipped LCBO licensed bar on the upper deck
- Professional sound system
- Liquor and Coast Guard licensed for 235 guests.
The Aurora Borealis has a nautical marine design and provides the ultimate in safety features for Toronto harbour cruises.
She is outfitted with life saving equipment including life rafts, life jackets, and a motorized tender. In addition she is sprinkler equipped and has full instrumentation. She is Transport Canada inspected and approved annually.
Located conveniently at Pier 27 at the foot of Yonge Street, our Toronto cruises clients can easily access the Aurora Borealis
by car or by public transit. There is a large public parking lot adjacent to the boarding area. Or, she is a short walk or streetcar ride from Union Station.
Contact us today to book your Toronto boat cruises aboard the beautiful Aurora Borealis. Cruise season is here. Make your reservations early to ensure the date of your choice.